5/31/2007

A busy week

Charlie is taking a nap in his swing (which he loves) so I am finally getting a chance to catch up on a few things. It has been an eventful week for us. We went to visit the family in Anacortes on Monday and Tuesday and Charlie got to meet a ton of people. Brett said it was like a parade! He was perfect and let everybody hold him. Yesterday we had a dr. appt and the dr. was very impressed with Charlie's weight gain. He has gained 1 lb 2 oz since his last appointment a week ago. No wonder I am so tired trying to keep him fed all the time. All that boy does is eat! He also had to get a couple of shots and we were afraid he would be fussy. However, he was once again a perfect boy and slept through a whole afternoon of house hunting. Brett found a house that he really likes (and I do too...). I think he only likes it because it has a huge yard and he wants Charlie to have a good arm. Today I have to get caught up on stuff. I think it is time to start getting back to reality! However, the new reality is a little different than it was a few weeks ago. Also, Charlie has a new cousin. Alistair Rezvani was born yesterday to Emilie's cousin Leanna. We can't wait to meet him! Charlie, Al & Ty are all the cousins the same age. Don't they sound like a group of old men swinging on a front porch?

0 comments: