6/03/2007

New House









It looks like we are going to be moving. Today we finalized an offer for a new house in Seattle. It is a cute litte craftsman in North Seattle. The location is great and one we never thought we would buy in. However, it came up and we felt like it would be a good fit for us. It is just a couple blocks from the Burke Gilman trail and walking distance to the beach and fun parks. I think Charlie is going to have lots of fun there! Everything has gone smoothly so far and we hope that means it is God's will for us to have this house. If the inspection goes well tomorrow it looks like it is ours at the end of June! Now we just need to sell this condo. Pray that I can keep it picked up while we are showing it and it sells fast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Your house looks so cute!:) Do you get to keep the swingset?? Charlie would love it! If you guys need any help at all let us know...we're experts in moving with a six week old!

Unknown said...

Congrats Emilie! Looks like a nice house. I personally like the stoop. I always wanted a stoop so I could talk to the people passing. HAHA