8/02/2007

2 nights in a row!

9.5 hours of sleep last night. Yeah Charlie! In other news - Aunt Whitney babysat Charlie last night and it seems he is much better behaved with babysitters than with his mom. Every time he has a babysitter they say he is "perfect" and "doesn't even make a peep". Interesting...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, not so with Baby Taryn. within 5 minutes of her mom and dad leaving the house she is crying and looking for her mama. She sucks her lip and makes the mmmmmm sound. I think her first words will be mama. Makes it hard for grandma when she is so upset.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe what a great sleeper Charlie is...he must get that from his auntie Katie. I can't wait to watch him again!

Anonymous said...

oh yah,
love auntie Whit

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

That is great that he sleeps that long already! I hope he keeps it for you guys! :) Good luck!