I have gotten pretty lazy about taking pictures so I don't have any great to post this week. Charlie is as cute as ever so I probably should be more inspired. Today we hung out with Coach most of the day and had lunch at Grateful Bread. It has been a pretty mellow week. Last weekend Charlie and Em went to Anacortes for a quick trip with Aunt Whitney. Then Aunt Whitney babysat Tuesday night while we went to Palomino (yum!). We also helped our friends The Lambright's with a basement remodel part of the day on Monday. Speaking of remodels, Brett has made good progress on our new bathroom downstairs. I'll post some pics of that soon! Tomorrow, Brett works and Em & Charlie are going to breakfast at the neighbors than working at the church for a few hours. Also, on the schedule this weekend - a party at Brett's co-workers tomorrow night and Sunday Aunt Whitney is coming over to play with Charlie. And the biggest news - Charlie is four months old tomorrow. Can you believe it??? Where does the time go?
9/14/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment