Charlie gave up his love for rice cereal after just a couple of weeks. Over the last several days he started refusing to eat. Because he is obviously needing to eat more (observed by his increased need for mom's milk) I smashed up bananas in it tonight. It was a desperate attempt to get him to stop clawing at my shirt all day and waking up at 5am for a little snack. Well, he thought it was delicious and gobbled it up as quick as I could stick it in his mouth. I have always had a mild dislike for children with stuff all over their face and a very strong dislike for bananas. I will need to accept both now as they seem to becoming a large part of my life. And I also need to accept that I am now that Mom I said I would never be. You know, the one with smeared bananas all over her shoulder and a few pieces stuck in her hair.
10/25/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment