10/20/2007

Sick Day

Charlie is sick. It is very sad to hear him cough and his little raspy voice. He is the best patient, however, that we have ever seen. You wouldn't even know he was sick if the snot and cough didn't give it away. He has been extra fussy in the car and right before milk time, but other than that he is doing great. I think it is harder on his Mom. This is a pic of what Charlie looks like when he is sick You can see he still thinks life (and his Exersaucer) are awesome. We are going to relax today and get caught up on blogging, organizing our pictures, and cuddling. Charlie also turned 5 months old on Monday. Can you believe it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie, when you get a little older I am going to fill you in on your mom and candy (corn)...I love you tons you little goober. keep sending pictures. CFGA

Stephen and Melanie said...

Hey there Charlie- nice sweater! Good thing you have room and a few months to fill it in!
Love you guys.