Laughing at Mommy
Bundled up to walk Greenlake with Aunt Whitney
Sitting up is so fun!
Playing in the bath
Today I realized that Charlie is almost six months old. It is so unbelievable how fast this has gone by. I know I always say that, but it is true. Our little baby isn't going to be a baby much longer. I honestly can't remember what we did over the last week. A few things I do recollect - Charlie is starting to sit up on his own, we started teaching sign language to him, Mom & Dad went on a date to Moroccan food and ate with their hands, we went to our first sign along, and I am sure a million other exciting things happened too.





3 comments:
Charlie is indescribably precious! ...and I absolutely love the music!!!!!!!!
aunt paula
This music is off the shizzy (says steve)... kinda funny listening to a 40 yr old man sing about his "daddy"!! Ha hA!!! Miss you guys! Make sure you teach him "jog on" in sign (p.s. refer to "Hot Fuzz" if you aren't sure what that is)!
We love Charlie! He has the sunniest smile ever! I can't believe he is ever in a bad mood.
Post a Comment