11/26/2007

First Thanksgiving and Dedicated to the Lord

Mommy & Grandma Mary on Thanksgiving


Daddy & Charlie all dressed up


Aunt Patty feeding Charlie his holiday feast


Great Grandpa Don & Charlie eating keys


We have had a wonderful week. Lots of exciting firsts for Charlie and one second. We found his second tooth popping through on Thanksgiving morning. It is his bottom left tooth. Charlie got lots of exciting new foods last week - sweet potatoes, applesauce, mashed potatoes, butternut squash and I think I might have seen some aunties sneak him some whipped cream (bad aunties!). Charlie also got to meet his friends Ben & Lily for the first time who came from Portland to eat some turkey with us. Charlie also was dedicated at church on Sunday. His grandparents and aunts were there as well as family friends, The Cooley's. After the dedication we went to Mamma Melina's. Yummy! This is the verse we read for him.



Psalm 108: 3-5
"I will give thanks to you O Lord, among the peoples;
I will sing praises to you among the nations.
For your steadfast love is great above the heavens;
Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds;
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens!
Let your Glory be over all the Earth."



We forgot to take pics at his dedication but he wore the same outfit he did at Thanksgiving so just imagine him dressed that cute but in a church.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Is Aunt Patty the favorite aunt? At least she didn't win the pie baking contest. No jealousy here...