1/07/2008

New Pics for you!

Getting ready for bedPlaying with my ball (Thanks Cousin Ty!!)
Watching TV with Sadie Could I be cuter?
Candy in my bag motivates me to crawl
Playing drums with Dad on New Year's Eve
My new cage


It has been a very good week. We had a little scare with the new baby last week but the Dr. says everything looks okay. Praise Jesus! We should have an ultrasound soon so we can give you more exciting details. Grandma & Grandpa Kiser came down for a couple days and we are working on the remodeling right now. And Charlie had his first pizza last night. It was Aunt Whitney's birthday so we got to go to Tutta Bella. Yum!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update...he is so adorable. I can't wait to see him at the end of this month. Love you all. Aunt Chrissy

Anonymous said...

I don't know why there is this continuing debate about who Charlie's favorite auntie is when everyone knows who she is. I'm not naming names but she lives in California and has contibuted heavily to Charlie's wardrobe his entire life. Tee hee. Ask Charlie. He knows.

Stephen and Melanie said...

A NEW BABY!!! Wow... how exciting... we didn't know that! I guess being a million miles away will make that happen! Congratulations!
I wanted to write and let you know that charlie... and you Emily... and your hands, Brett... have made the cuts for our new portfolio book we are making! (through BLURB)We are taking all of our best over the past few years!
Well, we can't wait to see you guys! And baby number one and two!

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlie. I think you are about the cutest little guy I've ever seen. I have your picture at my desk at work and tell people that you're the new guy in my life.

Love you and miss you. Give hugs and kisses to your mom and dad.

Aunt Lizzy

Anonymous said...

Love these updates...I check everyday for new ones. I Hope all is well. CFA