On this trip, Charlie has eaten the following things (and these are just the ones I can remember). Cookies and Cream ice cream Refried Beans & Rice Sage Stuffing Creamed Corn Lemonade Coca-Cola Dill Pickles French Fries Pancakes with syrup Old Fashioned Donut The frightening part is that he has loved every single one. Every time his mom turns around somebody is putting something inappropriate in his mouth. But don't worry, I also insisted he eat sweet potatoes, quinoa (the one thing he didn't like), applesauce, and mixed vegetables in an attempt to keep some balance. We are currently eating our way through Texas and New Mexico. We will likely gain a few pounds each and Charlie will double that. Tonight we had brisket and ribs. Yum! Yum!
2/14/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Way cute...can you put a picture of him with Uncle Tommy
Sounds like a yummy trip! :)
Come back Charlie, I miss you! ~Your friend James
pictures please!
Post a Comment