6/24/2008

Back from Las Vegas

We just got back from a weekend in Vegas. We had a great time.
Brett's favorite times on the trip:
  1. Making fun of people
  2. Tim McGraw (can you believe he admitted it?)
  3. The pool (especially the waterslide)

Emilie's favorites times on the trip:

  1. Tim McGraw
  2. Hanging at the pool
  3. Playing (and winning at) blackjack


Charlie had fun with both of his Grandma's while we were gone. He could care less when we leave him he has so much fun in Anacortes. Thanks Grandma Mary & Grandma Sue!
Charlie's favorite adventures in Anacortes
(as interpreted by his mom):
  1. Seeing all his favorite family members
  2. Drinking smoothies from Strawberry Bay
  3. Going in a sprinkler
  4. Playing with doggies
  5. Getting a break from his mom
Here are some pics of his fun days!
Helping with yard work
Just walking around the house
Getting ready to go pick up Mom & Dad!

2 comments:

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

Glad you had a fun trip! It cracked me up that Brett's favorite thing to do was make fun of people....That would top Caleb and I's list too I am sure. And, as always, the pictures of Charlie are adorable!!

Unknown said...

Did you see Tim McGraw in concert in Vegas??? I saw him this week at the White River Amphitheatre [where he created quite a media stir, he is so hardcore I love him]. Ok that is all I really have to comment about. =P