7/19/2008

Summer Days

We have stayed so busy this summer just playing outside, hanging with friends and getting stuff done around our house. Here are some of the things we did this week:
Finished the front flower beds (Thanks Grandma Mary!!)
Went to My Coffeehouse with James to wish him Bon Voyage!
He gives great hugs! Visited Daddy at work Went for a walk with Brynn & Chloe Made brownies Watched mom's favorite show Wheel of Fortune Walked to Meadowbrook Park and played Hope you are having fun summer days too!

4 comments:

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

Pretty garden! Love Charlie's Thing 1 or Thing 2 shirt! I wish we didn't have such yucky humid summer weather, we could get outside more!

Anonymous said...

I love him so much! I am getting his room ready for August 22nd! Can he sleep with me? CFGA

The Hunter Family said...

Charlie has the cutest facial expressions. Cal and I are looking forward to seeing you guys this week! I'll bring an extra binki in case Charlie want to share again ;)

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have all certainly had a busy summer! Kind of like my summer [without as much baby-action, that is]. I hear that you might also be at Sean Josey's birthday party on Saturday, maybe I shall see you there!