a new McFarlane! We are due to have another baby March 29. I know he/she looks like an alien now but we hope they will be as cute as Charlie in a few months. This pregnancy has been nervewracking after two miscarriages this year but the baby looks healthy and we saw the heartbeat on Tuesday in the ultrasound. We could still use prayer for a healthy baby and pregnancy and that Emilie would feel well enough to take care of Charlie. I am so sick this time!



6 comments:
CONGRATS McFarlanes!!! We are so happy for you guys. You are both such wonderful parents. I thought something was up when you were looking at baby stuff at Land of Nod ;)
CONGRATS!!! How exciting! I am so happy for your family! :)
What great news! Praying for a happy healthy pregnancy and baby!
That's wonderful! Congrats!
heres to a happy and helathy nine months!
How exciting!!
I didn't realize you had 2 miscarriages, I only knew about the one. I will definitely keep you and your family and your new baby in my prayers for safety and health!
Post a Comment