8/27/2008

Our little Chunky Monkey

Charlie had his 15 month checkup today. I was a little worried that they were going to accuse me of not feeding him because I felt like he wasn't growing as rapidly as he used too. Well, apparently I just haven't been paying close enough attention because he has gotten much taller and fatter than he was before. Here are his current stats: 33" tall (92nd Percentile) 26 lbs (70th Percentile) If he continues at this pace he will be tall like his Daddy and have a big belly like his mama. He was perfectly healthy and I got some good discipline tips on a handout the Dr. printed especially for my misbehaving little rugrat. Other things we have done this week are: Monday - Charlie played with Grandma and Papa Kiser all day (and saw Auntie Whit) while his parents went through seven traumatic hours of picking out new stuff for their kitchen remodel that is coming up in September. He had a blast, his parents did not. But we did bring home most of the goods we need. Tuesday - We spent the day in West Seattle with some of Charlie's friends and their mamas. The weather was perfect and we had lots of fun in his new Metoo highchair at lunch and going to Max & Quinn's for some super fun candy - like Zots! Remember those? Hopefully more exciting things that involve pictures will happen in the second part of our week.

1 comments:

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

Charlie and Zane have a lot in common! Tall healthy boys! Zane is at 3 ft currently and growing more. The dr said she predicted he would be 6'2" when he was 18. Holy cow! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE zots!!!