8/28/2008

Today at the park

Today Charlie and I walked to the park. It was very fun to play with him but I was seriously traumatized when I realized how grown up he has gotten. We haven't been to the park for a couple of weeks and boy, have things changed! I was getting his lunch together and turned around and he had crawled all the way up the jungle gym heading for the slide... Next thing I know, he is sliding down all by himself! Where did my baby go? We ended our time at the park on the swing. Charlie was devastated when we had to go. He is getting quite skilled at temper tantrums. That is for another blog post. Pray for our patience and wisdom in how to handle him.

2 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

I just laughed out loud at work when I saw the pick of Charlie on the swing! He's so dang cute! And I love the pick below with the shoes. He's def. not baby anymore - he looks like a handsome little boy.

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

Temper tantrums are no fun...I just have to keep reminding myself that they will pass along with everything else. Sounds like your park adventures were very fun!