(2) Large Box of Pop Tarts - $2.25/each
(2) Box of Special K bars - $2.25/each
(2) Cheese-its - $2.25/each
(1) Enfamil Lipil Next Step - $22.00
(1) Gerbers Graduates Splashers - $1.99
(2) EL Fudge cookie boxes - $2.25/each
(2) Raisin Bran Crunch boxes - $2.50/each
(1)Plugins Scented Gel Warmer - $2.99
(2) Gerbers Graduates Lil Sides - $1.25/each
The above is a picture and list of all the items I got for free while shopping today. I earned (I say earned because it is hard work!) $52.48 of items for free. I have been doing couponing and freebie shopping for a couple of years now but I rarely have a good enough bounty to be blogworthy. I got all of these free items by combining coupons, clearanced items, rebates and sale items. I normally save about this much on a regular grocery shopping trip in coupons but not this much for free! Especially things we will really use. We don't usually have things like Pop tarts and cookies so these will last us a while!
Money Saving Mom helped me with some of this week's freebie shopping. The rest just took a little time and energy. I did better today than normal because Charlie was more cooperative than normal in Target and QFC where we did our shopping.


2 comments:
That is awesome! I love me some free goods. (The Enfamil was a super score!)
Are you bored?
Post a Comment