1/09/2009

Getting so grown up!

Grandma Sue came for a short visit and she is much better about taking pictures then I am. I was sorting through the pics and it struck me that Charlie looks like a little kid. When did he grow up? He is so fun right now. We love having conversations with him and seeing his excited little face about the most basic things. Notice his new love for mud puddles. We are starting the transition to a big boy bed by removing bumpers and adding pillows to his crib. He is compensating for the lack of bumpers (which he loved) by lining his crib with animals. Della is due in eleven weeks so we are starting to think it is time to get ready for a family of four! We can't wait but I have to admit that two little people is much more terrifying than one!

5 comments:

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

It is amazing how fast they change into little people and not babies! Just wait until Della arrives, Charlie is going to seem like a grown up! Love the puddle pics :)

Rose and the Princesses said...

I know what you mean it amazes me how quickly they become kids and not babies.

Anonymous said...

Could my great nephew get any cuter?

Stacy said...

Is'nt it crazy how they grow right under our noses. Even when we intentionally try to savor each moment, they somehow get away!

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures!

And 11wks, wow, time flies!! Hopefully I will see you one of these Sundays...