1/27/2009

Two months to go!

My dear friend Jessie is good at everything she does. You can check out her delicious recipes here and precious family here. She apparently is amazing at taking pregnancy photos as well. She came over this week and took these wonderful belly pics for us. Thank you Jessie! Della arrives in two months! We are finally starting to get ready for her arrival and bought Charlie a big boy bed today! What did we do before Craig's List?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So adorable! Your belly looks so much better than mind did. Charlie looks excited!

Unknown said...

Whoops, that was really Melody! Mike never had a pregnant belly! :)

The Hunter Family said...

Wow, those pics are great. Nice work Jessie! I like them all but really, really like the last two with the bow and Charlie). Can't wait to meet Della.

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! It's so nice you have those pics to look back on! I only have a couple but they're so nice to look at once in awhile:) Can't wait to see you next month!

Kelsey said...

Those are great pictures! I love the one with Charlie. I am bummed that I didn't take any pictures of my belly when I was pregnant...I guess I am going to have to have another baby so I can have prego belly pictures. Haha.

The Heaviland Family said...

It helps to have a gorgeous family to photograph!

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

These are beautiful pictures! I love the one of all three of your hands together on your belly. :) Cannot wait to see pics of Della :)

marndt said...

Love the belly pics!! Your such a cute pregnant lady! :)