3/18/2009

Baby Update

No baby! We spent the morning at the hospital after being up all night with contractions five minutes apart. I am still having the contractions but no baby! I am dilated to a four and 90% effaced so it could be any time but we figured it was just as easy to wait at home as at the hospital. Next step, a long walk around the neighborhood. We'll keep you updated. If I don't email or call back right away, we will when we can! I'll try to keep the blog updated as much as possible.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you guys! I'm excited to meet Ms. Della!!

Kelsey said...

Good luck with the delivery. We will be thinking of you and I can't wait to meet Della. You are going to love having a girl!~

Anonymous said...

I called Leanna this morning and told her that you had a boy and you named him DELL...she believed me! Aunt Patty

The Hunter Family said...

So exciting - we're thinking of you guys!! Della's going to be here soon - woohoo! If Brett sends out a blast text with any news, please add our number to the list!

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

yay! so excited to see pictures of Della!

Celestina Waters said...

Ha! HA! So excited for you. I go by Strawberry Bay Coffee everyday and ask "Is Della in the world yet??" Soon- Soon. Hope she comes out quick and easy. Best wishes and Good luck to both you & Brett & Charlie!