I bet you thought we had Della from the title of this, huh? No luck on that but we do have a toilet!!! This is pretty exciting news around here. Brett has been working SO hard to get our bathroom ready and he is doing a great job.
Charlie has been working really hard on the bathroom also. He walks around all day saying "working", "hammer", "fix it", "broken", "mess", "bathroom", "helper" and melts down if you close the door to the messy bathroom.
As cute as he is being so helpful, it slows Dad down a bit.
3/15/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
It's looking lovely Emilie. I love the color of the tile, and oh yeah, the toilet is pretty dang cute too!!! I love that Charlie is trying to help Dad :)
So excited for you to have a toilet! I can totally hear Charlie saying all those words, so glad I got to see him before he gets too big.. :)
Nice work Brett!! Charlie looks like a great helper.
I love the picture of Charlie and Brett, Charlie's face is so cute! YAY for a toilet!
Post a Comment