Here are a few more pics of Della at the hospital. Things are a little bit different with the second baby. I haven't even taken a picture since we got home! My hope is to tell you more about the story of her birth and get some good pics in the next couple of days. Be patient with me and if you want to see her you should come visit! We would love to have you anytime.
3/21/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
She's beautiful! Can't wait to meet her.
Paula and Rachel
I think she looks like her daddy! She is incredibly precious! And I know exactly how it is to not take any pictures....thankfully my family was around to do that for a few days. It's the first of MANY things that are different this time around. But so much fun too! :)
Mom and I think she looks like you in the middle picture, she's so wonderful! Don't worry about keeping us updated, but I know you aim to please! :)
She is adorable, I can't wait to hold her.
I may make a trip down to see you guys soon! She's perfect! Looks like mommy:)
Post a Comment