Della slept eight hours last night without waking up for milk. She did grunt pretty much all night so her parents didn't get eight hours of sleep, however. Both the kids have been grunters so Charlie was quickly moved in to his own room at about 10 days old. Sadly, Della's room is Charlie's room so she may be getting moved to the living room any night now.
Charlie has turned two going on thirteen. Just like his mama used to do to her mama he is now slamming his bedroom door and screaming at her to leave him alone. This is a milestone that I would be happy to miss.
Della is busting out of some of her newborn clothes. She is getting a little chunky and cuter by the day. This means she is starting to fit in to some of her 3 month clothes. I am loving this because she can wear her sweet little dresses. Bring on the frills!
Charlie has been peeing on the potty pretty regularly although he isn't interested in going #2 yet. We are getting closer to big boy underwear every day!


2 comments:
I love Charlie and Della so much! It was great to see you this weekend. Aunt Chrissy
I can't wait to see pictures of the Party...Love you all. AC
Post a Comment