5/10/2009

See any resemblance??

I was just comparing some pictures of Charlie and Della when they were about the same age. I thought they looked so much alike when she was first born but I think she is starting to look like her own little person. What do you think??
Charlie at six weeks old Della at six weeks old Charlie at eight weeks old Della at seven weeks old
Surprisingly, I think she is fatter! Please excuse her eyes bulging out of her head. She was afraid her brother was going to throw another boat at her.

5 comments:

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

too cute!

Rose and the Princesses said...

They deffintly have some resemblance but at the same time a little of their own :)

Celestina Waters said...

I love her expressions!!! I had super BIG eyes when I was -1 year. She will grow into them, I'm sure! Della is taking in the world :)

The Hansen Family said...

I love it, I don't even remember Charlie looking like that. They definitely have similar characteristics, but I can see her own little personality!

The Heaviland Family said...

I HAD forgotten what Charlie looked like at Della's age- you're right, they are very similar.