7/19/2009

Four Months Old

I can't believe Della has been part of our family for four whole months. What a blessing she is! We just adore her and are so thankful to get to love her everyday! Some things Della is up to at four months:
  • Giggles and laughs all the time, especially at her big brother
  • Is ticklish under her arms and in her neck rolls
  • Fascinated by her hands
  • Rolls all over the living room
  • Occasionally sleeps through the night (12 hours last night!) and occasionally is up 1-2x in the night
  • Naps randomly in 15 -45 minute shifts, never consistently and never for very long
  • Loves to sit in her Bumbo, bounce in her Jumperoo and snuggle her brother in his bed
  • Poops like every four days (seriously?? She eats like all day)
  • Speaking of eating, she eats every three hours
  • Loves to be outside
  • Has sweet blue/gray eyes and very blond hair
  • Likes baths and swimming (went in the pool for the first time today!)

1 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

What a sweet picture! I hope I get to see you guys in Yakima, it's completely unacceptable that I have not met Miss Della yet!