8/26/2009

Cleaning out my camera!

Before I barrage you with pictures from our long exciting week away from home last week I thought I would clean out my camera and show you some highlights leading up to that. Here you go!


Charlie and Della have started really playing together. They roll around and wrestle, giggle hilariously at each other, and snuggle before bed. It is very sweet and I love how much they adore each other! We had a visit from Grandpa Pete and Grandma Betty which was a nice treat! And Mama Sue visited also! Della started sleeping in Charlie's room this week and amazingly they don't wake each other up! We should have done this earlier!
Charlie hammed it up at the church BBQ a few weeks ago and got on the church blog. You can see it here.
We've been enjoying our last week of beautiful weather and taking lots of walks.
And I am very sad to report, we have a mover! At merely five months this little rascal (who is more rascally then her brother I believe) started scooting across the floor a few days ago! She has eaten crayons, dirt and paper in the last 24 hours. Prayer for my sanity and her digestional system.

1 comments:

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

It must be a girl thing to eat anything you can find off the floor! Claire is constantly eating stuff off the floor! Zane was never like that though. I can't believe Della is moving all over now!