8/27/2009

Ten Year High School Reunion

Before we could really kick off the week with Uncle Tommy, I had my high school reunion to attend. It was small but super fun and I had a great time catching up with some people I see regularly and some I haven't seen in years. It was kind of like deja vu because we went to the same place for Brett's reunion last year and he wore the same shirt. Obviously we don't get dressed up much. Melody, Romany and Noelle were also fun to spend a few hours with.
While we were having fun, Della was at home with Mama Sue having a photo shoot. She looks happy and well taken care of don't you think?
And Charlie got to go to his first Mariners game with Mama Mary and a bunch of the extended family, like Aunt Whitney. And Uncle Tommy! And Marky and Aly!
As you can see, going to a Mariners game is serious business. He was not about to crack a smile! He now runs around the house running bases and screaming "Ichiro hit a home run!"

2 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

Mike has a few "wedding shirts", this can be Brett's "reunion shirt." :)

The Hunter Family said...

Haha, your comment about brett's shirt gave me a good chuckle cause that's exactly like Ian. He probaly has 3 "going out" shirt.