9/06/2009

Happy 30th Birthday Brett!

My sweet husband turned 30 today! We celebrated all weekend and had a great time. He refused the song but still enjoyed the free sundae and burger at Red Robin. Charlie had a good time wishing everybody Happy Birthday, not just his Dad. He was pretty sure it was his special day in this picture when he realized there was a hot dog inside that corn dog. He ate the whole thing, every last bite. Della was pretty excited about her Dad's birthday too. She tried to celebrate by crawling but just couldn't quite get moving. She has the rocking back and forth down pretty well though. Last night we celebrated with many of our good friends at a softball game for Brett's birthday. Here are the teams and a few pictures from the evening. The littlest ones and the prego ladies were the cheerleaders. Happy Birthday Brett! I love you!!!

3 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

Oh my gosh Emilie, you are the best wife ever! I might steal a few ideas for Mike's 30th next year. :) Looks like you guys had a great time, happy birthday Brett!

Romany said...

I LOVE those shirts!! I think I'm gonna copy your idea and just make some with our last names on them for when we play ball!!

Whitney said...

Oh, happy belated birthday to Brett! I also really love the picture of the 4 of you on the front porch!