Della is getting to be a big girl as you can see from these videos. She can get to the top of the 12 stairs in about one minute when I'm not behind her making her laugh. And yesterday she said mama and reached for me when Brett was holding her! Sorry the one video is sideways, blogspot hates me.


5 comments:
She's getting so big!! It's been too long since I've see the kids. We need to get together.
I love the first video! It was so cute hearing Charlie giggling in the background too :) She is getting so big so fast!
How is it even possible that she is so stinking big? She has got quite the little personality, so cute. Momma has her hands full. :)
CUTE! I can't believe how mobile she is already! Jessie is still not crawling, but thinking about it! :)
I live for pictures and videos of my precious nieces and nephews...Aunt Chrissy
Post a Comment