I haven't been taking many pictures lately because honestly, I just forget! But, I had the camera handy one day this week and thought you might like to see just a regular old weekday with us while Brett works. I missed lots of the details, but here are a few!
Good morning hugs, bedhead and all.

Then, some morning conversation.

And finally, morning kisses!

Breakfast of champions, frozen peas.

And frozen waffles. I'm not winning any dietary awards this day.

I do make them brush though!

Friends over for lunch! I'm using this picture to convince Brett I am capable of having five children. This is five under five though which would require us to start having more babies, quickly.

Spending the afternoon at the park.

Home for an early chili dinner. Daddy had to work late so I was pushing for early bedtime.

Cleaning up after all that chili!

Bedtime! Della is supposed to be sleeping which obviously isn't happening.

Charlie missed the sleeping memo also but eventually fell asleep in our bed. We have been trying to get the kids in the same room for the last couple of weeks but it doesn't always pan out. They spend most of the night laughing at each other.
0 comments:
Post a Comment