Brett and I enjoyed five nights in Cabo San Lucas without the kids last week. Charlie & Della were having a ton of fun with grandparents while we lounged in the sun and ate a ton of food. I gained six pounds in one week, that is how much food we ate. I'm hoping Mama Mary and Mama Sue will send pics of the kids in Anacortes so I can post pics of their adventures here also!
We enjoyed a glass bottom boat ride to Lover's Beach and an ATV ride in the desert and on the beach. We also spent lots of time catching up, going to bed early and drinking margaritas. Highlights for me were the time I accidentally went in the men's bathroom after being confused by their funny signs and learning some of Brett's favorites, like that he loves artichokes? I didn't even know!
We enjoyed a glass bottom boat ride to Lover's Beach and an ATV ride in the desert and on the beach. We also spent lots of time catching up, going to bed early and drinking margaritas. Highlights for me were the time I accidentally went in the men's bathroom after being confused by their funny signs and learning some of Brett's favorites, like that he loves artichokes? I didn't even know!


9 comments:
Please tell me you packed those sombreros to take home with you...
The sombreros didn't fit sadly. Charlie and Della would have looked very nice in them.
Sounds like a fun time!
You're making me jealous! I want to go on a kid-friend vaca (and I want a margarita), but I don't think that's in the cards for us anytime soon... Did you guys eat at The Office?
Fun Fun Fun! Great pics! So nice to spend some time as husband and wife and not mommy and daddy! Hope you're feeling refreshed!!
You look beautiful!!! So fun!!
Hugh and I have been to Lovers beach! The man who drove the boat thought he was pretty funny when he said, "The beach over there across is called divorce beach, HAHA!" How fun that you guys got to take a nice vacation without the kiddos! Looks like you had lots of fun! :)
I love the title of your post :) Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! The pictures are great!!! :)
I think next time you should leave the kids with their Great Aunt and give the Grandmas a break! Great Aunt Chrissy
Post a Comment