7/17/2010

Leavenworth

We had an awesome three days in Leavenworth staying at the Sleeping Lady with our friends the Goodman's. They have twins who are seven months older than Della and the kids have a ton of fun together. Here are some pics from our trip. Brett, CJ and Stephanie went rafting the afternoon we got there while CJ's mom and I stayed back with the kids. We rode bikes, swam, ate German food, and had an awesome time. The Sleeping Lady is like camp for adults but fancy and relaxing. My favorite part was the incredible gourmet and organic breakfast we got each morning. You must go there, it is incredible! I sort of look like death in all these pictures and well, that is because I feel like death most of the time right now!

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

Looks like a lot of fun. You don't look like death, you look good Em!