10/11/2010

When are you due???

I wish I could tell you how many times I've been asked that. When I say February, most people just laugh. I have a feeling this baby is going to cause me lots of stretch marks. I don't think this picture actually does the size of my belly (and the 25 pounds I've gained) justice. To compare, this is a post of me at about the same time when I was pregnant with Della. Could I have been bigger? I'm not sure, but I doubt it. With Della, my belly was cuter apparently and the rest of me stayed skinny. So, on that note, this week I think it is a boy because Charlie made me fat all over and so is this little kiddo.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great friend! Can't wait to see you guys!!
Mel

Jaime said...

You look great! My belly just looks like a big roll still :). I think your belly now looks the same as with Della.

Bina said...

You are adorable!!

Kelsey said...

You look great! When I saw you last week, it didn't look like you had gained any weight except for your belly.

Anonymous said...

I think you look wonderful! Is it weird to say I feel like you've been preggo for a long time already?! I'm ready to see baby#3 !

Anonymous said...

oops, that was me-- Sara Lang!