My dear friend Naomi generously took some pictures of my ever growing belly this week. As you can see above, I'm obviously about to hit my third trimester. She is wonderful and patient and put up with lots of whining from Della and wildness from Charlie. We are so excited to meet this little one and find out if she is a boy or a girl. Three months sounds like an eternity but to be quite honest, this time around I don't think nine months of incubation is enough! There is a lot to do to get prepared to become a family of five.
Shutterfly offered me a great deal on the above mentioned Christmas cards to tell you a little bit about their products, so let me tell you why I love them! They have stepped it up a level with their design this year and have some incredible card designs. I used to be a design it myself type of gal until I realized I can get even cuter designs, at a lower price than making my own and it just takes minutes! My favorite thing about Shutterfly is because of the diversity of their designs, there is little chance somebody else is going to have our same card. The Erin Condren collection might be my all time favorite this season so don't be surprised if you end up with our faces on her cute card in your mailbox. Could this card be any cuter and more personal?



0 comments:
Post a Comment