Today I had my final 3D/4D ultrasound as the little baby is getting too squishy in there to show off much. I've had so much fun this pregnancy watching the baby grow through ultrasound as I have been modeling for an ultrasound company. It is hard to believe that we will be meeting this little one soon! I can't wait to find out if they are a boy or a girl, what they will be named (we are going to the hospital with some options) and how they will fit in to our family. After seeing an almost full grown little baby today on the ultrasound I think it is time I start doing something to prepare for the arrival! Please feel free to come over and motivate me, or just do it for me, actually. Here are some pretty clear pics of the face and an adorable foot!


1 comments:
He or She looks like Charlie!
Aunt Lizzy
Post a Comment