1/22/2008

Sad news

This is the first sad news to blog about and we aren't quite sure how to do it. Since many of you found out about our upcoming baby through the blog though we figured we better post the latest update. Today when we went in for our ultrasound it looks as though the baby miscarried. Thanks for your support and prayers. We are sort of being hermits right now so if we don't call or email you back we will soon. We are going to be okay, we promise.

8 comments:

Renee' said...

We are so sorry and love you so very much. Dan and I will be praying for you. Much, much love,

Renee

Anonymous said...

I love you so much...I am so sorry. Chrissy

Anonymous said...

I love you and pray that God will comfort you. I am so very sorry.

Love, Aunt Lizzy

Krista said...

Lord, please keep Emilie and Brett, help them to know you are near. Give them peace and remind them that you are good. Guide them as they grieve and fill them with hope for the future.

Stephen and Melanie said...

What a roller coaster... we are praying for you both for God's loving arms to wrap tightly around you guys. Our big hugs are on their way soon.

Anonymous said...

You guys are in our thoughts and we love you. Paula and Rachel

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that I am in constant prayer for your little family...I hate to brag but God, for some reason really answers my prayers...I love you all so much and I think about my little Charlie constantly...give him big hugs for me. CFA

G G Pa said...

Just brought up the blog a few minuets ago and read the sad news. I won't be able to tell G G Ma until morning as she is long since asleep. So sorry Em and Brett. I'm sure you find great comfort, strength and peace with all the prayers you are and will be receiving from all that love you both. Goodnight.
Love
G G Pa