We wanted to let you know that we really appreciate your kind emails, phone calls, prayers, and hugs (for the few of you we have seen). I asked Brett the other day - "How is it that I can get through this without just falling apart?" and he responded that God would just give us the grace (and he has). Now I hadn't thought enough about God's grace in the past and realized it at that moment. It has really stuck with me this week that the only reason we are okay is because of the strength we are given from the Lord's grace. Then, ironically today's sermon at church was on grace (check it out www.marshillchurch.org/sermonseries/religionsaves) as well. So, we just praise Jesus that in all this pain we can learn and grow in him and somehow really be okay. We've also realized what a wonderful, supportive family and group of friends we have. Thank you!
And in other good news - I got Photoshop Elements 6 today and am very excited to start playing with some pics this week and will share them soon. We have done lots of things since we last posted pics - playdates with Charlie's cousin and friends, visited Anacortes for the weekend, and Charlie played in the snow (well, sort of) for the first time. He also got his first antibiotics for a nasty ear infection last week but we didn't take a picture of that.


1 comments:
Give Charlie a big hug for me...actually hugs to all of you! Love you, CFA
Post a Comment