Sorry it has been so long since we blogged. We did lots of things the last week but if we don't blog about them in a timely fashion, we forget. So here are some things from the last 48 hours when we remembered to take pics. We also went to Aunt Malia's graduation Friday. Congrats Malia!
For Father's Day we ended up spending most of the time at the church but we did get to have a special lunch for Brett - roasted eggplant sandwiches, mozzarella and kalamata pasta salad and a yummy strawberry dessert. Brett also got a cordless drill and played a softball game. Then today, Emilie went to play with her friend Jentry's twins (I can't believe I didn't take pictures) and Charlie and Dad had a fun day. Here are some things they did...
Trimmed the hedges. Finally!


2 comments:
Charlie is so cute! Sounds like a fun day with dad! Zane and his daddy get time otgether this week...Zane has the same past times as Charlie...digging thru purses and talking on the phone! I guess it's hard not to when you are with mommy all day! :)
I was so excited to wake up to new pics...Love that boy! CFGA
Post a Comment