6/10/2008

One Year Pics

We skipped a birthday present for Charlie this year and instead got him professional pics. We thought he (or maybe his future wife) would appreciate them when he was all grown up. They turned out pretty cute! Thanks Lauren for your patience with his wiggliness! Let us know if you want to see the rest - I will upload them to Costco.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I please see all of them? they are adorable...CFGA

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

Charlie is just the cutest little guy! I love his cool shoes!!! What adorable pictures. I think his future wife will be very happy to see them! :) I wouldn't worry about the no gift thing...for Zane's first birthday we got him a police car that makes noise and another toy. It's hard buying for a one year old!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see all of Charlie's pics. He is so cute I can't stand it.

Love you guys.

Aunt Lizzy

Unknown said...

I love the second one so very much!!

Renee' said...

Love them!!!
Please post more :)
He is personality plus!

Anonymous said...

Charlie is stinking cute...I can't quit looking at him...can I come and babysit?

Anonymous said...

Those are ADORABLE! He is growing into such a cutie (not that he wasn't before but it's more boyish now;)