9/11/2008

Boy or Girl?

As I reach the end of my first trimester, the reality of actually having two little McFarlane's is starting to sink in. We are so excited and thankful this baby continues to grow and appears healthy. What do you think this new baby will be? A brother or a sister for Charlie? We added a poll to the blog so you can guess. Hopefully we will know at the end of October what color this little blessing will be wearing and we'll see if our loyal blog followers were right!

4 comments:

Celestina Waters said...

I know Charlie will be an awesome brother to his sibling whether it is a boy or girl. Congrats!!! And be well. -Antonella

The Hunter Family said...

I can't wait to find out what you guys are having!!

Anonymous said...

I think all babies born in this time frame will be girls seeing as we have had a wave of Mars Hill baby boys for the past year. It's time these boys get some sisters.

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

I am excited for you to find out if it's a boy or a girl! This time around the wait was killing me, it seemed to go so slow. Hopefully time passes quickly for you! Maybe you will join me in having a girl, I think everyone else I know who is pregnant is having a boy....we need more girls! :) I am so happy everything is going well with the pregnancy.