9/13/2008

Did the Puyallup

We are taking advantage of the beautiful weather and spending a lot of time outside. Here is what we have been up to this week!
We picked blackberries to make pie. Charlie eats them so fast, it is hard to fill a bowl!
We ate popsicles and played outside. We went to Richmond Beach with Charlie's buddy Hyde. And our big day out was to the Puyallup Fair with Sadie. Just like last week at the zoo, Charlie freaked when he saw the animals. This is what it looked like when we first got there. He didn't even like these sweet little piglets. But when we got the the animals he knew - like horses, dog and birds, he decided he liked the fair. And by the end, he even liked the cows and goats again! Hooray! But he really loved the big pumpkins. Can you tell by the look on his face? This is mama and Charlie watching a monkey show. He was fascinated by the bamboons! And all that fun at the fair obviously wore him out! He was asleep as soon as we walked out the gate.

4 comments:

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

awwww, poor Charlie and the animals! Zane was that way too for the longest time...now he likes the animals!

Celestina Waters said...

I was so sad a few minutes ago. I thought I know exactly who will make me feel better: Charlie McFarlane. Sure enough, as I scrolled slowly down the pix of fun times, by the end I was laughing out loud!

Thanks for being such a good Mamma Emilie and documenting Charlie's life like this. I can't have children, so reading your family's blog brings me much joy!

:) I like monkies and froggies too :)

Unknown said...

You guys always have such fun family outings!

Stephen and Melanie said...

Well, I guess it's been way too long since we've checked in on your blog! I didn't even know you guys are pregnant again!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Too bad you won't have the little one at the end of October. Can't wait to see you guys! You should have girl, by the way :)