9/21/2008

What a crazy week!

This has been one insane week. We have been getting ready for our trip to Hawaii tomorrow (yeah!), gutting our kitchen for a remodel that is happening while we are gone, and Brett is wrapping up his very last quarter of school (After 11 years of college!!). It has been so crazy I don't remember what we have done or where we went. I did find these interesting pictures in my camera though.
I had another good freebie day at Target. No time for the details but all the items in the picture were free! I also had a great diaper buying day on that shopping trip. Head over to my other blog to see how we afford disposable diapers. We had a fun kickball game with our friends. You would have been happy with my performance despite my growing belly. Charlie just kept yelling "ball" and running into the middle of the field. We tried (once again) to do coloring with Charlie. He decided to eat the red marker and looked like a vampire dripping red blood. It was so chaotic around our house we felt like Charlie would be happier and healthier out of the house so he spent the weekend with both sets of grandparents in Anacortes. They haven't sent any pictures yet, but if they do, we will update the blog of course. We were so happy to see him today when he came home. He is being a good boy and not disobeying by going into the construction zone but as you can see he gets as close as he can without getting in trouble. In other news, I had a doctors appointment on Monday to check on the baby in my tummy. They seem to be doing very well and we heard a great heartbeat. We have scheduled the ultrasound where we will find out the sex for November 13. Remember to keep voting for a boy or a girl. While I was at the appointment Charlie got grumpy and got a time out in his crib. Next thing Brett knew he heard the pitter patter of little feet and Charlie had escaped. Can you believe that little monkey got out of his crib at 16 months? We are in trouble...

3 comments:

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

You have been very very busy! How fun for the kickball game though! And great news about the great heartbeat for baby #2! November will be here before we all know it! YAY! So many fun events happening that month!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and it's only just begun! Wait until you start putting him in his big boy bed and he realizes he can pop in on you guys at all hours of the night!!!:)

Unknown said...

Hope your vacation goes well!!!...though I see I am a few days too late. =P