If I ever manage to get moving I will upload pics. In the meantime, everything is great here and we had a wonderful trip. Our kitchen is still a construction zone but is coming along very nicely!
10/02/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If I ever manage to get moving I will upload pics. In the meantime, everything is great here and we had a wonderful trip. Our kitchen is still a construction zone but is coming along very nicely!
Posted by
The McFarlane Family
at
10/02/2008
6 comments:
Welcome home!
Can't wait to see Beach Boy Charlie pics!!!
I am glad you had a great trip! Can't wait to see all the pictures!
I have not seen a picture in so long that I am sad! I check every day...CFGA
Charlie, I missed seeing you when we were up there a few weeks ago. I'll see you at Christmas though. I want to see new pics of you. Tell your mom to post them soon.
Love you soooo much.
Love, your favorite Auntie (Lizzy)
Just one picture of Chuck? Please...
I can't even remeber what he looks like! I love Charlie!
Post a Comment