12/08/2008

First Slumber Party

Please excuse our really dark pictures. All the lightbulbs burned out in our house (seriously we were down to two 40w bulbs) and I borrowed a camera I can't figure out the flash on!
Our friend Bethany is having a baby (hopefully this week) so we had a surprise shower for her with seven mommies and eight babies. Carter (the baby to be's big brother) was sleeping for the pic. Charlie is obviously the largest (smack dab in themiddle) due to his new desire to eat all day. We have been having marathon meals around here and he has been eating for close to 30-40 minutes some meals without a break! Then, so his parents could have a night away before the baby came we had Carter spend the night! He was very well behaved and slept great. Charlie did not, however, and woke up a 4am to play. Here they are eating dinner. Brett got me a new camera I am sooooo excited about so it should be here any day and we will have more exciting pictures for you.

0 comments: