12/10/2008

Fourth Anniversary

On Thursday, 12/11, Brett and I will have been married four years. This has been the best year of our marriage, by God's grace, and we had so much fun getting away for a night to Salish Lodge at Snoqualmie Falls. I have always wanted to go there and it was so relaxing. We had massages at the spa, a riverview room with a wood burning fireplace (Brett set the fire alarm off when he started the fire), and a four course breakfast that took almost two hours and was delicious!
I'm pretty sure Charlie didn't miss us at all as he was in the care of his Grandma Sue. She kept him busy and made him have good hygiene as you can see. He has become very adept at flossing his teeth, which is easy when you have a huge gap between each and every one.

2 comments:

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the pic of Charlie :)

Bina said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations you two!! Much love, Bina (and Kristian)