In the last few weeks Charlie's vocabulary has expanded dramatically. He pretty much repeats every word you say, but these are his favorites, the ones that he says without prompting on a pretty regular basis (that I can remember at six in the morning): Apple Baby Ball Banana Bath Bible Binky Blankie bye bye Block Boots Car Cheese Clock Coat Cold Cook Dad Dog Down Eat Eye Funny Grandma Grandpa Happy Hat Hi Hello Help Hoop Hot Icky In Keys Kick Milk Mom More Night night No Nose Open Out Owie Pee Play Play Please Poop Pop Potty Pretty Puppy Seat Shoe Shower Snack Sorry Teeth That Toot Truck TV Uh Oh Up Water Whoa Woof woof Wow Yeah Yes Yummy It has been so fun to hear him start talking. Our days are much less frustrating because he can tell me how he is feeling and what is going on. He still has three phrases he doesn't say but only signs - all done, thank you and please. He is getting so grown up, it is weird to have conversations with him when we are driving down the road. Yesterday he told me he was "happy mommy" and needed"hugs" when he had an "owie". He also knows names! Come over so we can teach him yours!
12/12/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love that the words are alphabetized! You're so efficient!
I believe that he can say Aly & Chrissy!
Anonymous
I have been waiting for this Blog for months! I wanted to wait to meet the Big C until we could chat it up baby style. You must just LOVE IT!! My first word was "light" then "mine!" then "manja! MANJA!" (meaning EAT! EAT! in Italian.) Teach Charlie to say my whole name. Ask Poppa, he might remember it :) Smiles and Hugs to all. Give your tummy a hug. Keep kickin Della! Be well.
Post a Comment