12/12/2008

Charlie Picasso

Yesterday I thought I would branch out of my comfort zone and let Charlie do a messy project so we tried painting with watercolors. It started out going smoothly... Then things took a turn for the worse when Charlie decided it was more fun to dip the brush in the paint, eat it, then try out another color. Don't worry, it is non-toxic. I would show you the final project but when I took away the brush he got so mad he ripped it to shreds then dumped his cup of water on it. It was a masterpiece though, I promise.
We got our new camera!!! If you are looking for a compact good for kids, I recommend it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Charlie!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love your Blog because I can relate to it all!!

Unknown said...

Oh dear, your son has the makings of a temper! Better to take his aggression out on inantimate objects, though!