Charlie has had quite the illness this week! He has been sicker than he ever has in in whole 19 months. He pretty much had a fever for the last four days but it seems like he is on the mend as of this afternoon. This is what he wanted to do all day, lay on the couch, grunt, and wrap a blanket around his legs.
Then, a surprise package arrived in the mail. An early Christmas present from Aunt Lizzy that he was told he could open early! This revived him a bit and he decided to sit up and joyfully open it, fever and all.
His present was so exciting, he got up for the first time in hours and decided to play a little b-ball. You sure know how to pick out fun presents Aunt Lizzy! Charlie was miraculously healed by this fun gift. He had enough energy after playing for a bit that he was able to go to frozen yogurt at Red Mango with his mom and Sadie before coming home to be sick again. Yum, Red Mango, yuuuummmmmmm...
12/14/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
awww! Sick babies are never fun :(
I'm glad my gift made you feel better Charlie. I must have had a sense that you needed a little pick-me-up. I love you.
Aunt Lizzy
Poor Charlie :( I hope he starts feeling better! Does he have a bad cold?
I hope Charlie is feeling better. It's so sad when the kids are so sick.
Ok I have to say that I think Red Mango is gross, but I love you anyway. And that was a big present! How exciting for Charlie!
Post a Comment