12/18/2008

Fun in the Snow

We have been going a little stir crazy stuck in the house with all this sickness and snow. Charlie got desperate and I found him playing with the baking goods this morning. If you notice to the left of him, our smart little guy turned the cupboard items into blocks to stack. Don't worry, he knocked them over just like real blocks too. So, finally I gave in and took him outside to play in the snow. I'd been avoiding it since he wasn't feeling good and I don't like to be cold. After 20 minutes of bundling up we made it to the front porch where he decided he hated his mittens (or mitties as he calls them). He got one off.
Then he got two off.
And then he found a pair he liked! Poor Mom went gloveless after that.
It was starting to get cold and not so fun when surprise, a car pulled up and it was Sadie! This is him yelling "hadie, hadie" when he saw her.
She was a good sport and built a snowman with him in her holey jeans and tennis shoes. Charlie thought it was so fun!
Here is the final product, a snowman we will call Donny because Sadie loves that name. Good work you two!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

As much as we hate being cold, it's so fun to watch the little ones enjoy the snow! I am glad Charlie is feeling better.

The Hansen Family said...

I want Charlie to know my name! I need to live closer!

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

Cute!