2/20/2009

How am I spending my time on bedrest?

Hunting down deals mainly and thinking about what I need to do to get ready for baby! I found a great diaper deal at Diapers.com. You can head over to my other blog, Love it Baby, for the details on the deal.
We are doing well over here. My family and friends have been amazing and really been helpful with Charlie while Brett worked this week. He is out playing at the park with Aunt Whitney right now and Sadie, Jessie and Sue all came by to help out today. Grandma and Grandma Kiser will come in a few days and I have countless offers for help next week. I can't thank you all enough for your prayer, encouragement, gifts, food, and offers to watch Charlie. Our family is so blessed by all of you!

2 comments:

The Heaviland Family said...

I meant to tell you today that I want to do your freebie runs for you. I know it would kill you to miss a week of freebies, so make a list of places and coupons and I'll go for you!

The Hansen Family said...

Oh my gosh, could you have a better friend? I thought about how I would feel if I missed my freebies. Thanks Jessie for taking care of Em!