3/02/2009

While mom rested...

I am happy to report that I am no longer on bedrest and am back to our busy life and playing with Charlie. While I was resting, however, Charlie had the time of his life. He had all kinds of visitors. Thanks to all our wonderful family and friends who got us through it with babysitting and meals! Here are some pics people took of his adventures.
Amazed by how fun the park is!
He got to be Daddy and Papa's helper as they destroyed the bathroom. No, it is still not fixed. They are making progress but we have a while to go. I know, bad timing. Charlie's aunties let him wear whatever he wanted and be as loud as he could be. He got to enjoy a Happy Meal with Mel, Lynn and Gabe while rocking this fancy hairdo. And he helped to take care of sweet little Gabe.
He also is getting used to his big boy bed. He even asks to sleep in it! Mom and Dad aren't quite ready to take that leap though.
I have a dr. appt tomorrow afternoon so we'll let you know if there are any baby updates! My due date is still 4 weeks away so we may be waiting a while.

2 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

Gabe looks shocked! Such cute pics!

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

Looks like Charlie has been living it up!